Thursday, November 14, 2013

Secret 2 "The Dark Castle"


Hello guys ! I’m Ivan. Nice too meet you. Welcome to my next  story. I will bring you to the new adventure.

Yesterday, I just move to the new school, and Igot a new friend at there. His name is Clark Anderson. He just like us, I and Jason, we like have a trip and make a new adventure to the some place. Just like our routine, we go to school every day, we don’t go to school at Saturday and Sunday.

One day, at Sunday morning, I go to school. I leave my book at there. By bike I through beside of river. The river is very dirty, the water is black and the smell is very terrible, I stop for see it. I meet Anderson.

I          : “ Hey, Anderson. What’re you doing here ? “
Clark : ” Nothing, just think how is it happen..”
I          : ” I think you know, you old here right ?”
Clark : “ Yeah, but I don’t know what make it like this. Before this river is very clean, every day a lot of people came here for picnic, etc. After this river like now, no one want to come. People around  here said to me, if you look to the river for long time and every day, you’ll sad.“
I          : “ But how ?? It’s just a dirty river. If that’s true, we have to find the reason.”

That’s, the beginning of my adventure.

To be continue...

(Wait for the next story)

0 comments:

Post a Comment